Profile picture for Yannick Brown

I am having difficulty adding any Zillow facebook widget to my fb business page

After clicking on the "add widget", it opens my fb page in a smaller box.  After that the instructions to complete the task become fuzzy.  It just opens my fb page and does not prompt to complete the addition of Zillow fb Widget.

Please help

Thank You 

• August 08 2013 - Overtown

Facebook wants to keep traffic on ITS own site, so sometimes widgets do not work there, as advertised. I was able to add the Zillow Widget successfully to my blog page on Blogger. You may want to create a blog and link this to FB, Twitter and other sites with the zillow widget there, instead of trying to get FB to add your items.

Take care,
Liz