I am having trouble getting my photos to upload to the posting. They are saved as a .jpg file. I als

• June 17 2012 - Fargo
  • 0

Try reducing the size of the pictures you are uploading to 1280 x 960, thats the size I use.  Hope this helps!  Good luck.

I have claimed my home listing. When I go into my home listing and click on "edit" then Add and Edit photos I do not get the "browse" and upload option. The only option there available is "choose files". Then when I go to upload an image it appears to download but then displays "Image failed to upload".  Please Help!!  Per the online tutorial it appears I am doing the steps correctly?