Profile picture for richard5843

I am having trouble with my listing of 3 years ago and my current listing getting confused.

• June 09 2014 - Sheridan South
  • 0

Profile picture for theGGRE
Zillow is very good at taking care of duplicates.  When one of my sellers was having the same issue, I simply emailed Zillow through their on-line help-desk and within 24 hours, the issue was taken care of... not only that, Zillow followed-up with me to make sure "my problem" was resolved. 

Am I understanding correctly that there are duplicates of your home on Zillow?   If so, Zillow will remove  a duplicate, they retain the one with sales history and tax history.    Flag the one without sales and tax history in the "report problem with home" option so they can delete it.   Then, do all your edits on the one with sales/tax history.