Profile picture for coffy

I am in a rent to own and if you have to get a bank to approve me then my 1200 for 2 yrs has gone

I have jump up and got a house and pays 1295.00 for two yrs but thehouse is two small the owner lives in california what is the procedure when you know you cannot get a bank to approve you 

Sigh.

Well, you've illustrated one problem with lease-to-own; you put money up front, you pay a premium in rent, and then you want to buy but you can't get a loan.

We don't know what your problems are getting a loan, and we don't know the specifics of your deal, but it seems as if it's going to cost more to keep the deal together than it's worth.