I am in need of assistance in selling two joining corner lots. Can you help?

Attached is a picture of the property.  They are in a residential community with utilities and ready to build.  The sizes are:  136.25X50  and  136.25X52.5.  They are located on the corner of N. Madison Ave and E. Zion Pl  in Tulsa, OK.  
  • August 07 2012 - Tulsa
  • 0

Any real-estate agent would be glad to help. Search in Zillow for a local pro in Tulsa to see a good list.

Leta, my friend Axay "Ax" Parekh should've contacted you to get the ball rolling. Let me know if he hasn't. Good luck!

Steve Reese
[contact information removed by moderator]

Profile picture for localhomes

Let me know the price that they are listed for. I would be interested except we have no agents in the Tulsa area and I feel like it's too far for me to service them properly. However we specialize a lot in lots/acreages and we get request on a regular basis of available properties in the Tulsa metro area. If you have anything in the OKC metro area let me know and I would be more than happy to help.

Brice Semrad

Yes, we can help. If you will send me your contact information, I'll hook you up with a neighborhood expert.

Steve Reese
Keller Williams Realty
get my info from my profile
[please see Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy]