I am in tennessee and my loan was sent to usda for final review how long is the current wait

I am trying to buy a Hud home and my loan has been sent to usda for final review does anyone know how far out that usda in tennessee currently is, or how i can find that info. i have been all over usda RD website and i can't find anything. i have filled for an extention and from what i understand is that HUD will only go 60 days out. and time is getting close.

• September 03 2013 - US
  • 0

They are currently reviewing files received on 9/5/13 so yours should have been approved by now hopefully.  You can follow USDA in Tennessee on Twitter @RD_Tennessee for updates like that.