Profile picture for morenav

I am in the military moving to Alamogordo/Holloman AFB NM.

My husband has been in Las Cruces NM for 1yr and we are reuniting the family. We need a home in between Cruces and Alamogordo. Would you be able to help us?
  • July 11 2010 - Las Cruces
  • 0

I am USAA certified and would be happy to help you find your home.

"please call me..." on a 1 year old thread.... Yeah, that's the ticket!

Profile picture for Josie James
Hi Morenav,
Please visit My Website to view The Entire Las Cruces Multiple Listing Services.  Just go to... [hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]   Call me or email me if you see anything that might be of interest to you- I will be happy to Assist you!

Just saw this on Zillow,have you been helped already?

Interesting comment,  Joe.

My company and I cover the New York area, however more importantly, I just wanted to THANK YOU for serving in our military and helping to protect this great country of ours!

Profile picture for Arthur111
Hi, I live in Las Cruces on the east mesa.  You basically have a choice of East Mesa - Holman Road, Mesa Grande; or Organ which is further east and has some nice homes.  After Organ there is a mountain pass and nothing until you get to Alamorgordo.

Welcome! It will be great to all be together again I bet. We have helped military families find the perfect home since 1979. I'm sure I can help. What type of home are you looking for? (Beds, Baths, Sq. ft.,etc)

Do you know the homebuying tax credits are still available for the military? terms apply but we can explain your options with a no obligation chat about your needs and what the current housing market can do for you.

[contact info removed by moderator]

Thank you,

The Sandi Pressley Team
#1 Agent for all of New Mexico for 24 years!

There really isn't any place between Alamogordo and Las Cruces to live. You will need to pick one place or the other. I am in Alamogordo and would be happy to help you find a place here. I also know of someone who can help you if you choose Las Cruces. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have.