I am interested in a property.

i am interested in the propery at 9727 Chapel Road, philadelpia, pa 19115. Can anyone contact me on
  • February 04 2013 - Bustleton
  • 0

That property is pending.  It was last listed at 269900.  Feel free to contact me via my profile page if you have any questions or need more info on another property.

I can help you,  What information are you looking for.  It is still for sale.    [contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines].  Thanks for posting.

Silvio

When a property is listed for sale on Zillow, you can find the contact information for the listing party at the bottom of the advertisement page (click here).