Profile picture for Topher J A

I am interested in learning about the neighborhoods around Asheville NC and small town nearby. s

I am looking for a decent sized piece of land in the mountains with a nice view and a  small steam flowing through it.  I would like advice on the different neighborhoods.

April 14 2011 - Ashville

I am sure that a local Ashville agent would be able to help, but you also might take a look a couple site I like for neighborhood info. One is neighborhood scout here.

My favorite by far is city-data forums like this here where you can ask locals about what they think in a specific area/neighborhood/commute etc. Answers are helpful and honest and people can say things as private non professionals that agents may not be able to say due to fair housing laws. You can go to main site here, enter any zip code and then post a fresh question in that local forum. Hope it helps.