Profile picture for ChelseaBarnes

I am interested in looking at the property for sale at 136 Potrero Lane in Santa Barabra

I live in Sacramento can I make an appointment to see this property?
  • May 04 2012 - Santa Barbara
  • 0

@Scott:   A couple of hints for success in posting on Advice

1.   Look at the date of the original post before responding.  This one was from May 2012.

2.  Please comply with the Good Neighbor Policy.  The Zillow moderator has been active with your posts.

Profile picture for ScottBROKER209
Chelsea,

As a 'local' real estate broker in Santa Barbara, I can get you into this property!  Understand that this area is experiencing multiple offers on our current listings so timing is everything.

Do you plan on visiting SB anytime soon?  if not we may have to arrange a time to view other homes in your price range as I expect this home may be sold...if not already in negotiations.

Many of our 'NEWEST' listings are selling before they reach the MLS, so if you are seriously wanting to move to beautiful Santa Barbara...call me so I can better understand what you are looking for.

Scott Cary
Sothebys International Realty
[deletd by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Yes you can find the listing agent info at the bottom, yet this agent would not be taking care of your interest as the listing agent has a legal obligation to look  up for the sellers interest. I will find a local agent to represent your interest.

If you open the home details page for the property, you can find the listing agent's contact information at the very bottom (scroll way way down)