I am interested in renting a condo/townhouse in a 55+ community in central Florida. Any advice?

September 04 2011 - US

Thanks, I will look into that.  I never heard of Del Webb.  Can you give me any additional info? 
I just turned 56 this weekend, so I am on the "younger" side of the 55+ crowd I suppose!  I don't want to feel like I am in a retirement community since I am still active.

Have you tried a Del Webb community? They are very well known here in Arizona and usually feature lots of amenities that attract the 55 plus buyer.
Don't forget to ask about the incentives.