Profile picture for xSaraToninx

I am interested in seeing it!!

I am interested in seeing it!! I have a buyer's agent. Could he set up the appointment??

Hi Sara -
I am meeting with broker on Friday.  I want to have an open house the Sunday after Labor Day weekend.  I will check to see what is the latest they could have a signed contract and still get an open house published.   I Sunday is not good day or night for me.  Is it possible for us to meet on Monday morning at 10 a.m.?  If not, just send me some other possibilities, we'll work it out.  If I have to juggle things around on Sunday, I will do my best.
That's great that you are moving closer to be with your sisters!  You will love Salem and this area is so wonderful for access to everything. 
I look forward to meeting you. 
I will send you an email with my name in the subject line so you'll know it's me.
Best,
Michelle

Profile picture for xSaraToninx
When are you sending it over to a broker?? I live in Quincy now and am relocating to be near my sisters who live right downtown and about 1 minute away from your property. I can only see it Sunday after 10am because I work late every day/night except Sunday/Monday. I told my agent about the property and I am waiting to hear back from him. I had him check a few days ago and he couldn't find it, which makes sense now. My email is whatsyourpoison77@gmail.com. His email is engelhardtjohn@hotmail.com.

Hi Sara -
Sure, but please send me his name and contact telephone number and/or email.  I am about to give this listing over to a broker and I want to be sure to get you in before I do that; that way there will be no broker fee at my end involved.  If you see it after I sign on with broker, then I will not be able to sell it without factoring in the cost of broker fee.
Thanks, much.
This Thursday evening or Friday early morning are good for me.  Sat. a.m. is also a possibility.