Profile picture for j5179

I am looking at the zestimate trend on my home -- back in 2009, I had my home appraised and would li

• July 26 2012 - Near West Side
  • 0

Profile picture for j5179
Not looking to list, do not need a realtor, just wanting to know how to provide prior year data to zillow in order to have my zestimate appear a little more accurately.  Looking on how to submit info to zillow.

Profile picture for VinceMilito
Your question was cut off but you need to invite a Realtor or two in to submit a CMA. Always interview 2-3 Realtors before listing your home.

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I would just ask your agent to draw you up a CMA for that time period. They will be able to do this for you.