Profile picture for Mark Waterman

I am looking for Investors to flip-

I would like to partner up with an investor to flip a few homes.
I will locate and help with the purchase and sell of the property.
Mark
  • March 05 2010 - Sacramento
  • 0

I just dealt with an "investor" They bought a home for 501,000 last year and put some cheap carpets and paint, put it back on the market for 650,000 and had the audacity to tell me that they want no loan or inspection contingency, I told my clients to walk away.

Profile picture for workabee
Why would you want to flip and investor? What did they ever do to you?

Profile picture for Mark Waterman

I have only flipped 14 homes in the past 5 years. I grew up in the contruction field/business and have been working with contractors all my professional life. I will contribute more to the actual work related issues and I am looking for someone who is educated in the field as well.
Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss.

How much money are you contributing to the partnership?

What is your experience at flipping?

Hmmm, I read this and see...

I am looking for someone with money to bankroll my learning curve on how to buy/sell fixers for a profit. I'll do the buying and selling part, you do the funding and fixing part.

Sounds like a great deal...where do I sign up?