I am looking for a good agency that deals with the entire DC Metro area, any good suggestions?

• October 27 2012 - Washington
  • 0

Hello.

We have many specialists on our team for investors.  I'll best your talking about the unit in Ledriot Park?  Just a guess.

But check out our website [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
My son is our (deleted by Zillow moderator)

We are also offering first time internet clients insecentives.

Look forward to hearing from you!

I'm licensed in DC, VA and Maryland. Get in touch with me for an interview and see if you would like to hire me to be your agent. Look at my reviews on Zillow as well. I have a couple clients who started in VA and ended up buying in DC. It's very convenient to work with one agent who is licensed in 3 states. You can get a great recommendation for a RE company, but it always comes down to an agent you will work with, the knowledge, experience, references.

Thank you for posting your question on Zillow.com!

I would do a search for Realtors in your area on Zillow.com then read past client reviews of them.

If this does not work, I would be happy to refer you to a full time, professional one.

I am a broker in Massachusetts. Last year my firm did a co-broke in Alexandria, VA. I had the pleasure of traveling to DC on many occasions to help our client relocate. We used Long and Foster and were pleased with their leasing and brokerage division, as my client was not able to move into her house for months after the closing; they were able to rent the house to a good tenant.