Profile picture for stocks77

I am looking for a home equity loan , I own the home out right $300k plus ,

challenges : poor credit history 500's , another property that my ex lives in  is in foreclosure.  I am self employed looking for no doc loan 
also can I add some one I trust  on my property and have them take out a loan no doc. and  income verification ? last  is there a minimum time they would need to be on the title?
Thank you 

December 06 2013 - Marcus Hook

We can deliver funds to you a loan in 2 weeks at low hard money rates of  8.99%. Please mail with your interest.

Mac McKenzie
banklineofcredit@yahoo.com 

March 29
You are a tough customer.  It will be difficult for you to find financing.  I suggest you meet with a lender and see if they can help you improve your credit scores.

Scratching my head in puzzlement:

You want someone to lend you money, but don't wish to or can't verify income, have a poor credit score, and have a recent foreclosure on your record.    Would you lend money to me if I had the same qualifications?

If you have some funds to clean your credit I could help you out.  That's where I would start.  

Unfortunately that credit along with the lack of verification will make it very difficult. I recommend that you at least raise your score to 580, or better yet 620. The simplest way to fix your credit is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Well I wish you the best of luck!

Are you age 62 or over?  If so you may qualify for a Home Equity Conversion Loan ("HECM") for seniors, which is a type of reverse mortgage. Search for HECM on the Internet and go to the HUD.gov website for a fact sheet and frequently asked questions about HECMs. If this is helpful, please click the thumbs-up below.

With a low score, and not wanting to provide any documentation, you're not going to find many lenders wanting to invest into a deal like that.

Have you considered selling the home and either buying something smaller (and keeping the difference) or renting and keeping all the proceeds?