Profile picture for Kristin81503

I am looking for a home that was sold back in October of 2008...I can't find it on here...help!

We put an offer in on this house, but lost it at the last second. I loved the way it was decorated and want to see it again for ideas!!! Because it was sold within the last 36 months, how come I can't find it on here? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks all!
  • January 11 2010 - Stevens Point
  • 0

Best Answer

On Zillow, you can go here type the address in the "Find Homes" box at the top of the page and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has the house, a map will pop up. Sometimes there are old listing photos, other times there aren't. If you can't find the house on Zillow or there are not photos, you might try a local agent with access to the MLS. Often times they have old photos listed and available in the system. I do not know how long they save them for, but it might be worth a try. Hope it helps. 

Profile picture for Kristin81503
Thanks Sunnyview. Problem is, I no longer have the Agent name. Oh well. Guess I'm stuck with my memory! lol! Thanks for your help! I sure wish Zillow kep their stuff on here!