I am looking for a house in the neighborhood of 65,000 with 20% down how much would my mortgage be.

• June 25 2012 - Tampa
  • 0

The lender should be able to provide you with all the necessary information to make your decision, part of it should be how much will your monthly mortgage payments be.  You can figure out the rest, insurance and taxes as you choose the property you want to purchase.  You may also profit from having a buyer agent on the location you are purchasing the property.

I spoke with a lender and was told because I reside out of state I need to put down 20%  out of pocket which does not include the amount financed. my credit score is over 800 and I was approved for 70,000 which I asked for.

There too many variables that would impact on the type of mortgage you will eligible for.  I suggest that you talk with at least three lenders, one from a credit union, another one from your bank and a mortgage brokerage firm, then select the one that you feel, offers you the best deal!

Depends on what type of mortgage yoru getting and what interest you qualify for. There's much more to calculating payments than what your down payment is. I suggest speaking with a loan professional. You will need to provide tax returns, paystubs, credit score to get the most accurate quote.