I am looking for a list of possible lenders for refinance of my property that has pending litigation

I am looking for a list of possible lenders for refinance of my property that has pending litigation. Let me know if any of you lenders out there can do this and I'll contact you for quotes.

Thanks for your time
  • August 16 2012 - US
  • 0

Do you know what the litigation is over?

We might be able to do it. Let me know the scenario.

Craig Bosse
Mission Hills Mortgage
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
NMLS 1019442

Just google Hoa Litigation Condo Loans and you will find info.  We funded over 10 mil worth of them last year.