I am looking for a loan

I have about $8,000.00 to $9,000.00 to put down I am looking for a home priced at about $125,000.00 can someone help us. My credit scores are 598,565 & 607. I am looking for a place in Northern California above Yuba City.
  • September 06 2013 - Yreka

Hi there,

It seems with your credit scores and down payment that you can definitely do an FHA loan. The usual minimum credit score for an FHA loan can be around 620. Luckily there are lenders like myself that are able to do these loans with credit scores as low as 580 and we will probably take a look at your middle score which is 598. I would recommend talking to a lender like myself who has done a lot of loans throughout California and can get you these loans with your credit and down payment.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, [self promotion deleted by ZIllow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I can help you but let's first start with your credit scores...

You'll have limited options.  The one option that will best suit you will be an FHA loan that allows down to a 580 credit score-

With your middle FICO of 598, you would qualify for that program-

Let me know -  Talk to you soon!

Profile picture for Brookstone Mortgage
Your credit scores qualify for FHA financing, but that's not the entire picture. The reasons for the scores are as important as the scores themselves. Have a loan officer look at your credit profile to see what is there. You didn't mention income, assets or employment and those will have to be factored in as well. If the scores you posted are accurate, I would suggest trying to raise them to get better financing. Even raising the 598 to a 600 would offer significantly better terms. A good loan officer should easily be able to accomplish this for you.