I am looking for a real esatate agent that is bilingual (spanish) in Milwuakee, WI.

I'm a  realtor looking to refer my Aunt who has a home  near st. Francis hospital.
We think it would be good to find a Realtor that has bilingual skills and/or good market strategies  for reaching all prospective buyers. 
  • February 11 2012 - Milwaukee

Hi Barb! I don't know if you ever found an agent to refer your aunt to or not. I am sure your aunt is not in need of an agent anymore but perhaps you lost contact with the agent you did work with. You may need someone in the future. I have been in real estate for 10 years. My husband recently became licensed too. We make a great team. He is bilingual. Jose is fluent in both English and Spanish. We would love to help if there is ever a next time.

Hello Barb,
I am in Central Florida close to Orlando and if you ever need a Realtor here you can count on me ;-)  .
I will ask in my office and see if we know an agent in Milwaukee to help you.