Profile picture for Jonna Grace

I am looking for a rent option to buy or owner financing how can I search this site

I am looking for a good landlord or rental agency that offers homes for sale with an option to buy on them.  I have been a homeowner and am recently divorced.  I make good money, have no debt, and am looking for a way to search for a very long term lease, or a rent option to buy, or an owner willing to finance.  I have been a landlord and when married we moved so much always rented homes over our 18 year marriage.  What is the best way to search for a home that is offering any of these options?  I am currently paying 1200.00 a month for a very nice 3 bedroom home with a 4th bedroom and full bath downstairs in a very nice sub-division in Diamond Head.  I don't mind moving up in price a bit but I do want a landlord that will fix things when they break and understand that I treat their home as if it was mine.  Beings I have been on both sides of the fence as a landlord and a renter I make a very good tenant.  The problem lies in no money down for financing a new home at this point but from experience with the right Landlord or owner that has been something we have worked out before.

August 11 2012 - Omaha

i have a property that is paid in full and will do owner financing.