Profile picture for alaplex

I am looking for something in a nice condo for around $300,00 in Pasadena. Any nice neighborhoods?

I am moving from the Palms area of West LA.  It's not bad here but I'm near Venice Blvd and it's getting really bad with the immigration.  I feel squeezed because if I want to go out for a reasonable price I have to go down to Venice and put up with the filth.  I can go up to Westwood, Century City or S Monica which is nicer but then I'm faced with super high prices.  No middle ground here.  My wife and I am considering moving to Pasadena.  When we visit it seems like a nice place that has a good urban feel but yet has nice neighborhoods and somewhat of a middle class remaining.  Are my instincts right or is it deteriorating like the rest of LA?
Want to find a 1 or 2 bedroom condo in a nice neighborhood for around $300,000.  We feel that somewhere south of Colorado between Fair Oaks (on the west) and San Gabriel blvd (on the east).  Is this about right for a good neighborhood that is reasonable?

Bill
  • December 30 2008 - Pasadena
  • 0

South of Colorado Bl., and N. of California, Los Molinos street or one bvlock of ease and west of Los Molinos can find some thing in your price range, four to five bolcks N to Colorado Bl. no need to drive for entertenantment, need further help I can provide more details. Happy New Year.