I am looking to buy a commercial property in Frisco TX. Do I need an agent?

Can any real estate agent help me or do I need a commercial agent?  Also, any suggestion on where to look for active commercial properties for sale?  I have been checking loopnet with minimal success.

Thanks for any advice.

• April 02 2013 - Frisco
  • 0

Profile picture for Syed Rizvi

There is so many legal and hidden cost in commercial, my suggestion is contact commercial agent.

Profile picture for Marcy OMalley
Commercial property is especially tricky.  I would suggest you contact a local agent who is familiar and experienced in the sale of commercial real estate in the area.  

Look for a seasoned professional in your area.  Finding the property is only a small portion of the job an agent does for you.  Plus most sellers will pay your buyers broker's commission for you!  Its a Win / Win!

It is always best to have your own representation in a transaction.  The listing agent works for the seller.  We aren't permitted to self promote on Zillow so you'll have to look me up if you'd like more info. 

Best regards,

Andrea Brooks
Keller Williams