I am looking to buy a foreclosure in 33172 How do I find a realtor interested?

October 03 2013 - Fountainbleau

Profile picture for reychirino
First of all I want to apologize to the Zillow Team for unintentionally breaking a rule of the Good Neighbor Policy. when I posted my email address. I neglected to read it and I'll assume the consequences of my mistake if there is any.

I'll not continue this debate with you because, as you said " this is a Q&A board " and it is no the place for this kind of exchange of ideas that you are taking my post to.

If you felt offended for my post in any way, I also apologize, it was not my intention. I do business with many realtors and many of them are good friends of mine and I respect very much their work and ethics.

Last but not least I can't finish without mentioning how easy have you judged me when you assume, with no prove what so ever, that I want to rip off my potencial client doubting my ethic and my integrity and that is also prohibited by the TOS when it says "Basically, respect other folks on the site. Be a good neighbor" and apply the Golden Rule.

Have a nice life

reychirino
"I believe that Realtors are limited in the range of options that they can offer to the buyer because of the contract that they have with the seller.
"

So every real estate agent only represents the seller right?  Buyers agents represent buyers not sellers! 

"no need of any bank restriction and limitations "  So not only are you the seller you are the bank too!  So no independent appraisal.  Sounds like a winner for you.

BTW this is a Q&A board and self promotion of any kind is prohibited by the TOS.  No phone numbers, addresses, websites or email addresses permitted.

Kindly do not advertise yourself on these boards.
Good Neighbor Policy

Profile picture for reychirino
Hi Sisters

"So you don't represent the seller right - that's because - YOU are the seller"

You are absolutely right, I'm the seller and there is no middle men involved, I also have a large inventory and can sell at reduced prices (most of the time at below market value) with no need of any bank restriction and limitations and I believe that help better the buyer.

I believe that Realtors are limited in the range of options that they can offer to the buyer because of the contract that they have with the seller.

I don't see the need for the "beware" sign neither the sarcastic "yeahs" because I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Reychirino

If you aren't a walking billboard for Caveat Emptor!  Buyer Beware.

"Realtor will always represent the seller unless you sign a contract with them."  So you don't represent the seller right - that's because - YOU are the seller.

So....you are only interested in getting the best deal for the buyer right?  Even if it means cutting your profit?  Right?  Yeah.

Profile picture for reychirino
Hi there user
I am a investor who sell and buy houses for a profit and I can help you with you request.

Realtor will always represent the seller unless you sign a contract with them.

If you can make an all cash buy we can talk right now but even if you don't have for a all cash buy we can find you a good deal.

Write to my personal email [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.] with more information

Click on the "Find a Pro" link above and type in the zip code you are buying from, then interview some of the agents under the "featured" spots.

NAR (the National Association of Realtors) offers an ABR designation.  To get these letters after their names, an agent must have completed the course (and passed a lengthy test), sold a minimum amount of properties as a buyer's agent, and taken an elective. 

Even more pertinent is the SFR designation, which is a Short Sale and Foreclosure Certification program. 

Any experienced agent can assist you in your search, but looking for these designations after an agent's name can help you find an agent who has taken the time to educate themselves to deal with your specific needs.

Carol Claudon
CENTURY 21 Top Sales
Seminole, FL

Trust me, just posting this...you will find many that are interested so get ready for the replies! :-) Best of luck and if you are need of financing feel free to contact me.

I always recommend finding a REALTOR that isn't the listing agent. It is always good to have your individual representation to properly guide you through the process. You can contact your favorite office in your town and they can provide and agent to assist your or speak to your friends and family and see who they used for their last purchase. Good luck