I am looking to buy a house after my short sale 2 years ago. What is the way to go?

I am interested in buying a house. It has been 2 years 5 months. 
  • December 15 2013 - South Sundale
  • 0

I'd be happy to go over programs and waiting periods with you.  Please contact me to discuss.

Robert

Contact a loan officer at two local banks to find out if you can quality and the amount if you qualify.

Contact your lender for loan approval; the lender will determine the specific loan type. Once you have the terms of the loan and you're financially ready, find yourself a good Realtor®.