Profile picture for OVargas

I am looking to buy a house in the Orlando, FL area (resale or new construction).

Any recommendations on a good buyers agent/realtor?
  • August 19 2009 - Orlando
  • 0

Best Answer

Do you know which area you are most interested in, or if you have any specific criteria that you know are must haves?
What price range are you looking within?

I might be of assistance, or I may know an agent who works in the area you are most interested in.
I am not going to try and tell you that I am the best agent for all areas, but if I can help point you in the right direction to an agent that is, it might help.

Many agents work in multiple area's but some focus intently on just specific areas.

Fire away.....

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Finding the right buyers agent is a matter of personal preference.  Check out my website and if you like my approach to real estate, then I'd be happy to hear from you.

Good luck with your search,
Mark LeMenager
Weichert, Realtors - Hallmark Properties
www.BuyInCentralFlorida.com

For More Information Please Click Here

I would like to apply for the job of finding you a home in the Orlando area.  More information is needed on both sides.  You may contact me for an interview. 

Regards
Gay Middleton
Realtor

I would like to offer my services, do you live local or relocating? I'm currently helping three relocations, all found me either through blogs or search terms in google, bing or yahoo; also helping local sellers and buyers.

They cited my education and business concept as stand outs, after a phone conversation my knowledge of the Orlando area and personality.

Broker Dave

OVargas -

You can check for listings under those categories by using our filter on the Homes page - found at the left-hand side of the screen. Just leave the checkmark on For Sale by Agent and/or New Construction under Listing type, type in Orlando, FL on the search field then hit Go.