I am looking to buy investment one family home in ft Myers or Sarasota Florida

I read that the residential property is a bargain now but would like to know more about the long term rental opportunities, employers, best neighborhoods for rental, etc. looking at $100-120k range. Also looking for property management company. Thanks
  • December 28 2012 - Fort Myers
  • 0

Profile picture for Dave Dettmann
Our office primarily works with investors from around the world, and much of our inventory never hits the market because it is bought by our direct investors.  For instance, I have a 3 bedroom POOL home in North Fort Myers for $49,900 that you will not find on the market but you can buy direct from us.  Let me know if you would liketo work with us and see what we have.  -

I have several investors purchasing excellent newer properties in a great area of Fort Myers and a couple great deals still are available. Contact me for details.

Rental rates have been increasing for the past year or so and future rental market is bright.  I would be happy to talk with you more about the oopportunities in the area.

David Lang
[phone removed by Zillow moderator]

We offer "turnkey" rental property in the Fort Myers market area.  These are fully renovated, rented, and fully managed.  Please visit our website for up-to-date inventory.

Feel free to call Tim Sweem at our office with any questions.

Continued success!

.