I am looking to do two things, post a ad to sell my house in WI and buy in FL, need site help t post

I am looking to sell a house in WI and buy in either FL or North Dakota.  I filled out all the discription, sans pictures and wanted facebook info which I do not use and than lost all of it.  Need help!
  • October 07 2012 - Algoma
  • 0

You can post a FSBO ad on Zillow for no charge.   Here's a link to post it manually, or you can use postlets to post it on Zillow and several other non-MLS sites.

I have been in the selling business for 40 years, and sold houses through the reality scams..............Examples, house 1, Realtor never showed up for appointment and I sold the house.  Reality company got the commission, house 2, Again, I found buyer, sold the house, Realtor kept all commission, House three (this house) Realtor told me to get lost when his appointment showed up.  A fellow came 300 miles to see house and Realtor never showed up.  Buyer went to next town and bought similar home for about twice the price.  I fired this guy. 

i would recommend using a local realtor who can give your property national exposure on realtor.com.you can post on facebook and see what happens, but dont expect miracles. it takes a lot of hard work and expertise in the market to get homes sold. and you are selling there and buying in florida. a good agent can coordinate in both states. and have the escrows to close concurrently if possible.