Profile picture for BradleyLayton

I am looking to find the square footage of my house and yard

I'm listing my house and looking to find the square footage of my house and yard, 145 Merrybrook Dr, Havertown, PA 19083
  • March 30 2011 - Haverford
  • 0

You could also do a search here on Zillow for your home.  I found it and the square footage is on there.  I'll send it you via email also.

Profile picture for Scott Loper
I can send you an email with a copy of your tax record and tax map.  These show the assessor's square footage of your house and your lot size.  Email me with your email address and I'll forward these to you or let me know that it's okay to post those dimensions here.

Usually your county tax assessor has all your home information. You can find your local tax assessor online. Another great resource is your local Realtor. Good Luck.