Profile picture for sk756

I am looking to purchase a multi family house in woodside, Queens area.

I am looking to purchase a multi family house in Woodside, Queens area. Where can i get some reference prices so i can get to a fact based offer price
  • December 02 2010 - Woodside
  • 0

The best approach is, after I know what you want, for me to do a search of properties in the area that have sold and you can compare them.  The best "comps" are the ones in the same neighborhood that have sold recently ... in the last 3 to 6 months.  I could send those to you.  I could also send you what's for sale currently. 

I would need some more specific information to give you prices.  What is your ball park in terms of how much you would be willing to spend?  How many apartments would you want?  Do you want it to be a "fixer up" or does it need to be newly renovated?  Any other information you can provide would be helpful:  desires and "must haves".