Profile picture for MissJ85

I am looking to rent a 3br home, however my credit is less than perfect. Rent and Dep is not a probl

• October 11 2012 - Universal City
  • 0

You just need to disclose your credit history on your application and explain the situation. Most private owner will work with you with deposit.
You can visit my website at www.findyourtexashome.com/leasing for properties in the area.

Dixon
Realtor
JP and Associate

Profile picture for MissJ85
@VALSANTANA, OR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS OR KNOWS OF A RENTAL PROPERTY, PLEASE SEND CONTACT INFO, OR EMAIL ME AT arilyn2810@gmail.com

Profile picture for JPyszChicago
Many of my clients who were looking to rent found themselves in a similar situation. What helps most of the time is when you try to explain your situation and how you got in to trouble with your credit. You need to show that you are trustworthy and trying to get your credit back on a good track. Be willing to come up with 2 or 3 months of deposit. Ask your agent to talk to the landlord and explain how good and a nice people you are; it can make all the difference.

Check out our ad- 6417 East Crocus Drive!

Profile picture for valsantana
I have a 3br for rent  please contact me so we can discuss it.

Profile picture for The LaPeer Team
I have a good friend who is a real estate broker in your area. If you contact me, I will give you her info since I can't give it on here. There's nothing in it for me (referral fee) and if you don't like her, then that's fine, too. But she's a pretty great person in addition to being a good agent.

Profile picture for Massoud Balbas
Good morning,
Unfortunately, many people are in this situation, either due to the job loss and or due foreclosure. Having said that, many landlords understand the situation and work with the prospective tenants. In order to be able to rent with less than perfect credit, when applying for a rental include a personal letter explaining your situation and what has impacted your FICO score. include letters from your previous landlords. Always complete the rental applications and provide the most recent supporting documents such as bank statements, pay stubs, etc.
Also, you may have to offer to pay tow times the required deposit amount is some cases. Per CA law  that is the maximum deposit an owner can charge. 
Finally, work with an agent who has the rental knowledge and patient dealing with landlords.    

Dear Miss,

It all depends how bad your credit is and how much deposit and prepaid rent you can provide. A lot of landlords will rent if you pay 3 month upfront.

Please contact me if you need help