I am new here on Zillow and tried to ad a new listing. It directed me over to Postlets. Normal?

What happens after I finish the postlet, I know I can share it just about everywhere but is it automatically loaded to Zillow? If so where? Or ....did I do something completely wrong and need to start over?

July 11 2011 - Sparks

As I thought more about this Ricky, I realized there is a delay in the time it takes a listing to get onto the vairous sites. So I am sure that is the case here because you  are right, my broker does have a feed to different sites for listings. Thanks for the reminer!

@Wetdaws ~ Thanks! After I thought about it, (as I mentioned above) it does take a while for listing syndication. I guess I need a to be a little more patient.

Terrie

Postlets tend to update to Zillow 1x a day, so it does tend to be automatic.   Syndication partners are listed on the postlets' site.

There should be a feed from your broker, through ListHub or Point2 that shoots out after a few days to sites like zillow.com. Check the most recent NNRMLS email update. It has some information about it. I think if you manually add it then you will have to manually make all changes instead of the MLS syndication doing it for you. Check with your broker to see how they set it up.