I am new to Zillow, I would like to enter a profile of homes and locatins I would be interested in

I would like to get notification of pre-advertised property that I would be interested in'
I also would like to filter "fix-er-uppers" as well..
Thanks for your help..
John
  • January 08 - Valley Farms
  • 0

Profile picture for Ryan Nager
Your best option would be to get in touch with a Realtor who can set you up on an automated list! 
  • January 16

John 

A buyers agent can get you a list of homes that meet your criteria, that will be emailed to you daily. No more unnecessary "searching" on your part. All done for you by buyers agent. And they have access to homes that you may not be able to see, through their MLS site. All of this and you don't pay for anything! I, (a buyers agent) only gets paid by the seller/list agent, at the end of a sale, if you choose to use their services.

Contact me if you need anything ! 
  • January 08

If you click on the word "homes" in the top line you can set up searches, save them as well as set up your options so you get alerts when new properties appear on the list.     A key word filter is available for words such as  "fixer upper". 

• January 08