Profile picture for patti lambert

I am new to te 'blog world - created one, but how do I get followers?

My blog is http://pattilambert.blogspot

Is there a way to connect my blog with others- and get followers in the real estate area, etc.?

• March 14 2009 - US
  • 0

I have found if you write about what you know the more interest you will get. I don't do it often here for some reason. I mostly jest read the posts on Zillow, but on one other blog I post a lot of information about the market area I service. Posting local information gets some good attention.

Phil
www.pnbailey.com/plan

A great way to connect is to leave comments on those blogs that you would like to visit your blog- that way you join conversations on other's blogs. Also write about those blogs that interest you. It's called Link Love, and bloggers love to have their efforts recognized and appreciated by other bloggers.

Be generous, be real, don't spam. A blog is your home, when you visit another blog you are a guest in their home- act accordingly. Most of all, have fun. If it's a chore for you it'll show in your writing!

Profile picture for Kristal Kraft
Hi Patti,  Welcome to the blogisphere!  What kind of followers are you looking for on your blog? Agents or actual consumers? The best way to get attention is to write to the consumer and write often. You will find that by answering questions here and linking to your blog consumers might follow.

I did notice the url to your blog is not working.  Did you mis-type the url?  I would have "visited" you, but couldn't find you!

Profile picture for patti lambert

Ok...my blog is http://www.pattilambert.blogspot.com.

I can't tell you much about blogging, but I can say that your link seems to be broken :( I think that if you have interesting things to say about real estate in your area or the market in general that people will click on your home page and see you blog there to read even more.