Profile picture for Ninna

I am no longer receiving monthly zestimates on my property and I didn't change anything. How do I fi

I used to get monthly zestimates and I don't get them anymore? My property is no longer showing under my profile??? What is going on because I didn't change anything???? Very annoying as you had me show with the wrong address too and had to change that as well. I would REALLY like to fix this so that I can use Zillow to give me an idea of how my condo is doing...PLEASE HELP!
  • July 05 2012 - Rancho Bernardo
  • 0

Hi Ninna,
I can't speak as to how to fix this glitch, but I can give you monthly market updates for your condo if you like. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like my assistance.