Profile picture for jkgyuro

I am not getting an e-mail once a day for the search I saved?

• March 31 2012 - Portland
  • 0

Yes the Portland RMLS does provide daily emails and they can be very specific as to what you're looking for. A good Portland Agent can provide you with this service.

In my search, I get updates with additions that meet the search criteria in addition to changes.  

I am not an agent, but when I've worked with agents I have had E-mail updates with additions and changes meeting my criteria.   Amazing that the Portland area MLS doesn't do so.

Profile picture for jkgyuro
Thank you for your e-mail.  I am so clueless about this house buying process!!  I am speaking to a realtor, agent?  She told me RMLS has more current listings??  But they don't have an e-mail function, ahhhhhhhhhhh...  I guess I just have to come here daily to see if there are new listings...

Have a nice Saturday...

you might contact an agent in the area - most of them have a system that can email you listings directly from the MLS which does tend to come to you in a more timely manner and more accurate information.

Profile picture for jkgyuro
Thank you for your response.  But I go onto Zillow after a few days and notice a townhouse (in my price range) has not been sent to me.  So perhaps I am understanding this wrong.  It is not an e-mail that is sent out when there are new houses that match your criteria only an e-mail you receive of the update of the original search????

I have a search saved and only get updates by E-mail when there are updates in the search.  For example, today there was a price drop in one of the properties but there were no changes for several days before that so no E-mail.  Thank goodness, I hate a lot of E-mail for no purpose.