Profile picture for marbymolina

I am not interested in selling my house any longer - How do I remove itfrom Zillow for sale

i want to delete my house from the zillow.com web

marbymolina -

Here are the steps to remove the Make Me Move price:

1. Log-in to your Zillow account.
2. Go to My Zillow, then Favorite Homes and click on the link to your property.
3. On the Home Details page, click More tools under the Tools section, then click on Remove Make Me Move price.
4. Select the reason for removing the posting.
5. Hit the Submit button.

We do not delete property on the website. If we allowed deletions to our database, we would not be able to provide these services to help users make smarter real estate decisions.

The information on Zillow.com is public information. To this extent, it is not in fact personal information that anyone owns and can suppress. You should know that public land records also identify the owner by name, but we have taken the extra precaution not to list owner information on Zillow.com.

To the extent, we hold any personal information about you as a user, we protect it in accordance with our confidentiality policy. Please visit http://www.zillow.com/corp/Privacy.z