I am not on the agent directory

I pay for two zip codes in my area. I do show up next to listings in my zip codes but not any other place on Zillow. I am not on the agent directory, if you type agents serving my zip codes, I am not on there. Type my last name in a search. Nothing. I have gone to my Zillow rep twice for this but can't get it resolved. My rep has checked and acknowledges that I am not included on their agent directory list but doesn't think it is important to be on that list. In his opinion, nobody looks at those lists. I just took a listing that I was up against three other agents that were selected for interviews by the seller from that list. I only got in there because of other marketing that I had done and very good follow up. Any help to resolve why I am not on the agent directory is appreciated.

October 18 2012 - Sparks

Best Answer
Hi Sandy -

I tried the directory and your profile shows up when I search the following areas.

Please let us know if you have further concerns.

Ice

Ask to talk to a Zillow superviser

No, that wasn't it. You could type my last name in the search and it came up with zero results. My rep and I each went through pages and pages at different times and there was nothing. This is the first time in a couple of months that I could type my name in and get any result.

You are very much welcome, Sandy.

You may have just been in the rotation where others were appearing over you until enough clicks happen, then you show up.

Thank you for searching and for replying. Honest, I really haven't been there! :) It's been a couple of months and even this morning - not there. My Zillow rep couldn't pull me up, either, but there I am now. I can type any of the searches and type my name and I come up now.