Profile picture for Sandeliz

I am planning on purchasing a home but the infomation is very different than the seller's listing

The real estate agents refuse to help me with this.  Is it possible for you to answer this question about your listing of 2612 Naylor Hall, Marietta, GA.  The listing states that the house was built in 1996 but you have it built in 1970. Also you have it listed as 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths but the seller has it listed as 6 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths which by my inspection of the home it seems accurate.  Can you tell me where you found your info especially on the year built?
  • August 18 2011 - Marietta
  • 0

The information on Zillow is based on outdated public records. And the date of construction is incorrect.

If you search records of the Cobb County Assessors office (which is where this information is supposed to be taken) they show the home as being 6 bedrooms and 5 baths (they wouldn't show fractional baths but would round up). Plus the record shows the home was built in 1996.

I would link to the specific page, but I would prefer to protect the identity of the current owner. You can perform your own search HERE.