I am planning to refinance my home but I am not sure and I might rent the home in another 2-3mnthsHello,I am currently planning to refinance my home this week from 30yr to 15yr and I am also making a cash down payment to bring my outstanding loan value to $200,000 for the new 15 yrs loan and my house value is at $315,000. So I have plenty of equity and I have 760+ credit score.However I could also be renting the house after 2-3 months depending on my other work situation.So would you still advice me to refinance now as primary residence as I am not currently planning to rent the house right now and it is still occupied by me? I thought of refinancing right now as "primary residence" and then later if required I would refinance again as "rental property". I thought I am paying too much interest on my 30yr mortgage when I have cash so I am deciding to refinance as 15yr right now and then probably refinance again if I chose to rent the house in another 3-4 months.Please advise as I see a mortgage disclore of "continue occupancy" so I am not sure if I am planning to do the right thing here.Thank you so muchJune 23 2012 - Frisco00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.