I am presently furious zillow does not ask for agent id's or nrds # to join so scammers can steal o

I am presently furious zillow does not ask for agent  id's or nrds # to join so scammers can steal my listings.  one in fact is my own house!!!  Has anyone out there had the same problem if so how did they solve it .  
  • September 22 2012 - West View

Here's a link to Zillow's FAQ on Scams and Internet fraud.  It provides instructions for reporting.   In addition, here's a link to Zillow customer service E-mail.

Interestingly, Zillow had been instituting more and more hoops for posting listings to minimize scams and many agents have become furious that there are so many hoops to jump through!