I am renting my home the land is for sale but the mobile home is not do i still pay my landlord rent

• September 17 2013 - US
  • 0

thank you for your advice

If you purchase the property and the mobile home is titled in his name, I would request that it be removed before closing and make that a condition of closing.

I have another question if i buy the land and the landlord does not move the mobile home can i make him pay me for it begin on my land since i brought the land  or can i put a lien on the mobile home 

Thank you

Yes.   Unless you wish to be evicted, you still are responsible for paying rent.    The only way to maintain renters rights when property is for sale is to pay rent.