Profile picture for bmasteran

I am selling mu condo in chicago which I bouth for 215,000 in 2003 and now I have so far reduced it

• March 05 2010 - Edgewater Beach
  • 0

I can help you with alternative options and possible still sell at a earning point for you. Feel free to contact me or visit my website for more information.

There are many choices and alternatives that you can take that can ramp up the effort to sell your property.

Your question is unclear and I do not know what can be done until I understand your needs. Please resubmit and I will tr to help.

Profile picture for Evelyn S. Fred

Have you already listed your property with a Realtor or are you selling on your own?  What did you reduce it to & from?  How long have you been trying to sell? 

[content remove by moderator]

Evelyn S. Fred
[content remove by moderator]

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
So you are probably looking to short sell your condo.

Is your condo listed? If not, you may want to list it with an agent experienced in short sales. This way, you will know what steps you take to sell this property.

Let me know if you have any questions on how short sales work.

Not sure what your question is, but if you review my profile, perhaps I can help.

philip