Profile picture for Scott Paton

I am selling my home - how do I get it listed on Zillow?

• June 06 2011 - Cohoes
  • 0

Great property Scott, just try to make it known that it is located with North ColonieSchools to make it more appealing to buyers. Since you bought the home 11 years back you should have some good equity. I did see your mortgage was satisfied a few years back, so given you have refinanced since you are in good shape. The last time a home sold in your area was in 2008; what were you thinking as a asking price and were you willing to offer an incentive for a realtor bringing a buyer? If you do decide to list your home with a realtor I may be able to offer you a desirable brokerage fee depending on your situation. Two things sell a home; pricing it correctly and marketing it in a way that will reach the most buyers. Give me a call should you need any help.

Sincerely,
Jason Bustelos LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
[edited by Zillow moderator to remove contact information.  Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy]

If you are doing a FSBO, you can simply open the property details page, scroll down to the red icon on the left that says "post for sale/rent", click on it and enter the appropriate info.  It is $39.95 for 180 days.  (Be careful not to hit the submit button 2x so you aren't double billed)

You may find that one of the frequent poster's blog on FSBOs using Zillow is useful.