I am set to move to Ft Worth end of Aug Early Sept.

I am looking to be a first time buyer in Ft Worth. I want someplace that is safe and good neighborhood, as well as being close to shopping and nightlife. If I can get any advice on where I should start looking I would greatly appreciate it.
  • May 29 2012 - White Settlement

There are many nice neighborhoohs in and around Ft Worth.  The first step for you to find the right home is to work on your financing.  Once you have a clear understanding of the price range you are looking at then you should be able to focus on what neighborhoods will fit your needs.

I would be glad to provide you with the names of a great lender and agent who specialize in the Ft Worth region to help you get started.

Best of luck with your relocation to Texas.

Bruce Erickson