I am signed in and I've found my house listing and I cannot seem to find where I can claim my house.

• October 05 2012 - Clifton Heights

If you are the owner, find your home on Zillow and scroll down to the Zestimate area. Just above it you will see a blue-gray tool bar. Click the "more" link and a drop-down list will appear that will give you options to sell or claim the home as your own. If it is listed for sale with a broker, the listing is "their" listing until it sells and they release the claim on listing. e If you are the listing agent, your info should be already syndicated into the listing, but if not, check that same area where a seller would claim a listing to see if you can claim it as a listing agent from there.