I am the Holder of A Cerificate of Title of a condo in Fla. after winning an auction for HOA

dues. Now the mortgage has been foreclosed on and there was a public sale which resulted in the property being bought by Fannie Mae. I was outbid by Fannie. Is there anyway I can negotiate with Fannie Mae to purchase the property prior to its listing or dio do I have to wait until it is listed?
  • August 16 2013 - Key Biscayne
  • 0

Profile picture for craigfial
It is unlikely you can negotiate with Fannie Mae at this time and will have to wait until they list it, which can take several weeks to months.