Profile picture for gypsydejavu

I am the home owner, I'm trying to edit the home facts but I am not allowed to do so??

I get this message:
-- You Do Not Have Edit Permissions For This Listing
A listing exists on this property that was created by another user. You may not edit this property or listing while the current listing is active.
--
How do I gain control over the listing of my house?
Candace
p.s. Address: 30 Grant st Lexington, ma
  • December 08 2011 - Lexington
  • 0

Is it possible you established a listing on your home using Postlets or one of many FSBO sites?    If not, does an agent have the listing?

If you have a listing on postlets, you'll have to make your edits on Postlets.   Zillow has it set up so if there is a data feed, the data feed rules and two parties (e.g. you and the data feed) can't both have control at the same time otherwise one might end up with dueling data.