Profile picture for ettaken

I am the homeowner. Why can't I edit the listing on zillow?

Our home is For Sale by Owner...it is not listed with an real estate agent. 
  • January 09 2011 - Boulder City
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
 I'm assuming the photos on your profile page are those that have been uploaded to the listing, so it seems as though you've claimed the house. If you've claimed the house and still are the claimant, in other words you haven't at one time or other had an agent take over the listing, there isn't any reason under Zillow rules that you shouldn't be able to edit the listing.

There's been some issues with various browsers. Firefox seems to work best on Zillow, but I'm still betting on a claiming issue somewhere. Make sure you're using the same email account to edit that you claimed the house with, or another scenario could be that possibly an agent took over the listing and has not released the claim.

As a FSBO, you might be interested in this.